- Supports up to sixteen Canopy Radios
- 110/220 VAC or 12-32 VDC input
- On board 12 VDC connector for accessories (fan, etc)
- Smaller form factor
- Supports up to sixteen Canopy Radios
- NOTE: that a switch does NOT come with the Mini-GPS or Mini-GPS2 nor does it provide POE power to Canopy radios.
- The Cyclone Timing Module-1m is an excellent alternative to the existing timing options on the market today. Built from the ground up specifically with the Motorola Canopy wireless platform in mind, there isn’t another Timing option on the market today that boasts the feature set of the CTM-1M in its price range
- Features include:
- Dual Hot Swappable Power Supplies
- Integrated Oscillator (for timing holdover in the event of GPS failure
- Port Pass Through for VLANs and Layer 3 Options
- Fully SNMP Capable
- Web Interface
- E-mail Notification
- Port Monitoring for Power Consumption
- In-Line Surge Suppression
- NOTE: THE CTM-1m DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY ROUTING OR SWITCHING FUNCTIONALITY.
- Sync Injector
- The SyncInjector for Canopy (SyncPipe Input) receives GPS timing information from a SyncPipe and provides sync and power for up to four canopy radios. When used with a SyncPipe, the timing output is fully compatible with Motorola Canopy Access Points and Backhaul radios which are capable of receiving sync via the power port.
- Sync Pipe
- The SyncPipe for Canopy is a basic GPS sync receiver which is fully compatible with Motorola Canopy Access Points and Backhaul radios. It contains everything necessary to receive the high-accuracy timing signal from the GPS constellation which Canopy radios need to provide reliable service.
- Sync Splitter
- The SyncSplitter for Canopy is a 7 port Passive Sync Splitter. It has 7 6P6C connectors which are all connected together to permit up to 6 radios to be syncronized from a SyncPipe or single SM, AP or BH which is generating sync. We guarantee this will work with a SyncPipe with all 6 radios hooked to it. We cannot guarantee the same for the signal coming from an SM, AP or BH.
- 8 Port Pipeshare
- The PipeShare device connects between a SyncPipe and up to 8 SyncInjectors. A System built out of a single SyncPipe, one PipeShare device, and 8 SyncInjectors can provide power and sync for up to 32 Canopy AP or BHM radios.
- Transtector Systems is committed to helping our customers successfully keep their power in line through high quality products and superior services. Your critical systems demand electronic protection and maximized performance. Transtector’s patented technologies and engineering experts can assist you in achieving systems reliability.
- SM Test Port – Connect to SM without interrupting power.
- NIC Test Port – Connect to PC or Router using crossover from outside the house.
- Voltage LED – Proves power supply is on.
- Current LED – Proves SM is connected and drawing power.
- Surge circuit custom designed specifically for Canopy.
- High Speed Ethernet surge suppression design.
- Tool-less entry.
- Cover is hinged.
- Dust and insect tight.
- Mounts to tower legs.
- Can be used as a power inserter.
Power over Ethernet
- Model 917-ISP has been engineered for DEEP FRINGE AREA systems were standard panels or smaller Yagi's are not sufficient. The new 5/16" element design decreases the effects of rain and light snow deterioration often seen in similar antennas. Stacking and phasing kits are available when higher gain and more directivity is required to eliminate interference or punch through obstructions. The heart of the 917-ISP is the internally balanced, folded dipole. It allows for a virtual flat match for over 30 MHz. The pass band gain has been designed to roll-off quickly above range limits to prevent receiver overload from other services just above 930 MHz. This is a DC grounded antenna which protects your electronics from static and lightnening. The light weight, but sturdy two piece boom and 5/16" elements, mean low wind area and low visibility.
- Mars Antennas & RF Systems is a leading supplier of standard and specialized antennas as well as RF sub-systems, noted for its ability to provide tailor-made products that meet highly demanding requirements and offer excellent performance at exceptionally competitive prices. Mars' 915 MHz Antenna has been certified to work with the new Canopy 900 MHz radios.
- The PCTEL MAXRAD Product Group has provided industry leadership in antenna design engineering and customer support for over 26 years. We produce high performance antennas designed to optimize the coverage and reliability of wireless networks. Our Canopy series of antennas were designed, FCC certified, and optimized for use with Motorola CanopyTM systems.
- MTI Wireless Edge is a world leader in flat panel antenna technology. Its expertise in antenna manufacture and design is based on thirty-year foundation in defense antenna development.
- MTI serves an impressive OEM client list. The company develops standard and customized antennas that cater to these clients' exacting requirements and needs. In addition, the company offers a wide range of broadband tactical and specialized antennas and antenna systems for the defense market. MTI has gained its wireless edge by its breakthrough design that produces superior, lower profile antennas at competitive costs.
- Grid Dish Gain Booster Antenna
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz to 5.8 GHz
- Available Gain: 14, 18 & 22dBi @ 2.4GHz; 19, 24 & 27dBi @ 5GHz
- Part No: GD22-MT
- Item Description: 2.4-5.8GHz 15inch Gain Booster Directional Antenna
- Part No: GD26-MT
- Item Description: 2.4-5.8GHz 24inch Gain Booster Directional Antenna
- Part No: GD29-MT
- Item Description: 2.4-5.8GHz 36inch Gain Booster Directional Antenna
- The Wireless Beehive Stinger and Reflectors
- Slip on loads of gain
- Add up to 14 dB to the radio's internal patch antenna.
- At 900Mhz, the Stinger™ is the antenna.
- Extend your range up to 4X
- A Stinger™ is the simple, elegant way to extend your reach by up to four times the distance without using large dishes or grids.
- Boost signal levels
- Marginal customer links benefit from the tighter beamwidth.
- Reduce Jitter
- The narrow pattern cuts out unwanted noise from the sides, reducing multipath and jitter.
- Speed up your installs
- The Stinger™ literally slips onto radio! Friction ribs inside ensure the Stinger™ will not come off in severe weather.
- Please your customers
- Stable signals translate into speedy, reliable service.
Modified Access Points
- ATE Research now offers a service to connectorize most Motorola Canopy© radio units. The final result allows an external antenna to be attached to the Canopy radio. This allows the end user to select the best antenna for the network design. A simple backhaul link can now be more reliable and stretched farther, in addition to the benefits of polarization selection.
- The One and Only Cyclone
- With a 360° horizontal plane you can grow and build your network starting with a single Access Point. As you grow simply replace your Omni Directional Access Point with the appropriate Sectored Access Points. This process allows for infinite scalability and network customization.
- Over engineered to withstand the most challenging environmental conditions. A CNC manufactured aircraft grade aluminum case and components protect the radio from errant radio waves and harsh environments.
- All Cyclone Radios offer the maximum output power allowed by the FCC for unsurpassed performance and reliability. They offer the power needed to build a stable, dependable wireless network. More power = fewer antennas needed to cover large geographic areas.
- The Cyclone family of Access Points and Backhauls utilize the same familiar GUI interface as the Motorola Canopy radios and Cyclone radios are 100% compatible with the entire line of Motorola Canopy components.
- ImageStream Internet Solutions, Inc. is the world's leading supplier of Linux routers and WAN cards. ImageStream has achieved industry leading price and performance for high-density T1/E1, DS3/E3, OC3, and OC12 routing applications. ImageStream is also a leading OEM supplier of single board computers, communications cards, and Linux software for networking, telephony, satellite, and avionics applications.
- MikroTik has been developing, installing and selling wireless routers since 1995.
- MikroTik's newest software product, MikroTik v2.9, is a software router system which makes it easy for any VAR, ISP, or network admin to make a PC router for wireless, wide area, or local area networks.
- We provide the communication industry's most cost effective, reliable and highest quality test, repair and maintenance services. Our solutions address the demanding and constantly changing requirements of wireless, data networking and wired network infrastructures. We specialize in fast cycle time and high yield repairs.
- Platypus Billing System is a billing and subscriber management system designed to meet the back office needs of service providers. Let Platypus handle your billing and collection duties, organize your customer base and manage employee access to sensitive data.
- The Platypus Billing System features:
- Personalized support: Platypus is accompanied by professional support that lets you take full advantage of the system's capabilities.
- Rating engine: Platypus can rate virtually any type of usage data and create clear, concise invoices.
- Message wizard: The Platypus Message Wizard can be used to create automated mailings based on any customer characteristic.
- Statementing: Platypus can send paper and email statements, charge credit cards and perform direct bank debits.
- Provisioning: When a service is added to a customer account, Platypus will communicate with the external system (such as a mail server) to provision that service for the customer
- Virtual companies: Platypus can handle all of a firm’s subsidiary company data, and brand customer statements as needed
- Bonus system: Platypus can automatically enforce commission and referral bonuses.
- Staff security model: Platypus will let you create security groups and assign access to functions according to group, limiting employee access to data if desired.
- Data management: Platypus can import customer, billing and usage data in many formats.
- Scheduling: Most batch operations can be scheduled to take place on a recurring basis.
- POWERCODE offers great software and hardware tools. All of our tools are web enabled management solutions. They can be securely accessed from anywhere on the Internet and do not require additional software to be utilized over the Internet. Great tools for ISP Management, ISP Billing, WISP Management, and WISP Billing.
- Reduce costly installer time by purchasing custom cables from Best-Tronics Mfg. Best-Tronics offers customized labeling, spooling, and bundling of cables to your specific installation applications. All orders are built to your custom lengths and fully tested for optimal performance. Most orders ship within 24 hours.
- 3-dB Networks is a privately held, employee owned wireless broadband integrator and equipment reseller with a focus on the needs of Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISP's). 3-dB Networks provides a one stop shop for your WISP's needs, from network planning/engineering, to equipment resale, technical support, RMA assistance, licensing, network consultation, and integration.
- 3-dB Networks team is the team that brought you Mesa Networks, now with a focus only on our Value Added Reseller (VAR) customers. Choose a team that has not only sold the equipment, but has been there and done that. Each employee at 3-dB Networks was an integral part of building a Motorola Canopy network to 7,300 subscribers and over 120 tower sites covering 40,000 square miles! We sell solutions that work, and that we have personally installed in the field to make sure they work. Give us a call, and see what we can do for you today!
- CTI is a wholesale solution provider of enterprise grade indoor and outdoor wireless broadband technology. More than just product, CTI offers solutions that incorporate a full array of engineering, implementation, logistics, financing and support services.
- Self-Maintaining Users of Broadband Wireless Technology throughout North America rely on us as their wholesale wireless vendor of choice due to the combination of technical product and solution expertise, logistical delivery services, financing packages and dedicated customer service that allow them to achieve a reliable low-cost total system solution.
Hardware & Enviornmental monitoring
- Low-cost temperature, power, air flow, and other environment monitoring for your server room